My venture into Hermes

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
For my birthday from my little girl, I wanted to a little piece of Hermes and decided on the Ulysses agenda so off to Hermes we all went. After looking for a bit, I spotted the agenda I wanted in my have-to-have color, this vibrant, beautiful pink. The problem was the Ulysses was not made in the color I wanted making it a couple hundred more than expected, the agenda had pen loops which I did not want, and they did not have it in the store. There was only one available at the moment in a different state and the store was already closed so we left the store empty-handed.

End of story? No, dh had the SA get the agenda transferred and now it is mine, my b-day gift from my little girl. I am so happy with my first piece of Hermes, the Rose Shocking GM agenda (according to the receipt) and I have been using it non-stop. I cannot get over the beautiful color. I am not sure of the leather and the actual name of the agenda so any info would be great. Pics of my agenda and my birthday loot. :flowers:

Attachments

• cbw6.jpg
    cbw6.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 46
  • cbw7.jpg
    cbw7.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 60
  • cbw8.jpg
    cbw8.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 171
  • cbw2.jpg
    cbw2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 149
Thank you all so much. I was a little shy at first but all the colors of the different leathers just amazed me. I may not be able to get an Hermes bag but I want a rainbow of stuff like you guys, lol.

Happy Birthday:yahoo::woohoo: & congratulations!, it looks beautiful, I love having color inside of my bags, makes it easier to find things, and it's a pleasure to look inside. The color you chose looks delicious!:girlsigh: