My venture into a new Bal style (for me).....*pics*

I never really liked the day, then i saw a pic in Vogue and this lady had a marine day with GH and i fell in love. I definitely want one next.

Im so loving the color fred&ginger. Congrats.:tup:

:nuts: Oh, what a gorgeous colour...
Oh, I'm sure you'll find the way to match this new bag with your clothes!! It's very casual but with style, hope you understand what I mean, if my english is helping me.....

ppphhhhhhooooaaaaarrrrrr! F&G, you know I LOVE Days, and only have nice things to say about said bags. This Rouille beauty is absolutely TDF!!! I definitely have Rouille/Paprika in my mind for the new season... Congratulations!

Since this is your first foray into getting a Day, do you like her?

ppphhhhhhooooaaaaarrrrrr! F&G, you know I LOVE Days, and only have nice things to say about said bags. This Rouille beauty is absolutely TDF!!! I definitely have Rouille/Paprika in my mind for the new season... Congratulations!

Since this is your first foray into getting a Day, do you like her?

Yes I do. Its quite a different bag from the twiggy & box, but I do like the casualness of it, and its probably more practical for shopping etc when you can be hands free. The colour is TDF :drool:. And the leather whilst thick is lovely and soft.

I keep getting it out (as its handing in the closet at the moment) just to look and try it on!!

Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments. :tup:

I will make efforts at the weekend to wear it.