My venture into a new Bal style (for me).....*pics*

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
Normally I am a seriously into either the twiggy or box style. However I have ventured into trying the day style following a recent post devoted to the DAY. I was surprised at how many ladies carried the style and it suited them perfectly even though they weren't of a student age group (trying not to offend here!!).

Its a beautiful colour and leather, and the style is growing on me. I think I need to find an outfit to suit and take it out for a spin to get a true feel for it.

What do ya think of her....

ebay030.jpg

ebay029.jpg

ebay027.jpg

Yeah! A Rouille Day...just gorgeous, F&G. You'll find her very useful when you have to carry around anything too large for twiggy.

The Day is a wonderful summer style...very casual.

It is beautiful. :tup:I used to have the exact same bag last year and i got a lot of compliments on it.:yes: Day style is my favorite. Very comfy and easy to carry around with you. :tup:You will love it. It will look awsome with any color. Congrats.:yahoo:

I'd say that your gorgeous bag would pretty much go with anything. That colour looks fab with Jeans. Just go with the classic White T, Jeans and Black Ballet pumps and this gorgeous bag and you'll look fab.

I want it!

Oh, a Rouille Day! B-bag twinsie - I love mine. I've been using her for the past week and I still love her. The Day's a great style - comfy, cute, and looks as good empty as it does full. Congrats!!

Great pics F&G! You really make great bag choices. I am so excited that you are trying something new, you are inspiring me to venture out and try the day style too! I only have city bags and a money wallet, so a twiggy or a day would be a welcome change! Did you post pics wearing? I love the color!

Congrats!! I think it is cool that you are trying a different style. I am hoping to get a day also sometime soon, if only I could settle on a color, lol!!