My V'Day Black City

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
I rushed home to try to get some pictures outside in the natural light. I took SO many pictures and realized, in the process, that it's time for a new camera. Fair warning to all: I'm going to post quite a few, cause I'm a dork like that. Besides, I have to get my Super Model Puppy in the pictures, too.

Here she is outside:

blackcity002.jpg

blackcity003.jpg

And here she is inside:

blackcity005.jpg

blackcity006.jpg

I tried to get a picture of myself wearing her - but I couldn't get it to come out right. I'm wearing a brown crazy sweater and she got lost in the picture...(please excuse the messy bathroom!)
blackcity012.jpg

Here she is with my baby...
blackcity014.jpg

And two family shots:

blackcity020.jpg

blackcity015.jpg

Told you I went crazy with the pictures. :smile:

Anyway, ladies, please give it to me straight - do you like her? Do you think the leather looks nice.

Happy V'Day to all of the beautiful ladies on the forum.

aww i love your doggy!! :P

your black city is great. leather-wise it's hard to tell - is she very silky? if so then i think the leather is great :P

what color is your first?... is it bleu glacier? cornflower?

aww i love your doggy!! :P

your black city is great. leather-wise it's hard to tell - is she very silky? if so then i think the leather is great :P

what color is your first?... is it bleu glacier? cornflower?
Thank you. He loves you, too.

She feels so soft and silky, yes. However, I do think she's a bit veiny. But, after some consideration, I don't always love the bags that look super smooth (with few exceptions, like my Bordeaux) - and I think veiny works for me. Do you think she looks veiny?

The First is a Cornflower.

They're a very nice looking family!

Wow, I don't know if it's just the photos but your City looks really black and yummy. I don't see much veining in the pix either. Mine looks really gray compared to yours. :crybaby:
Also, how are your tassels? mine seem to be splitting already.

Wow, I don't know if it's just the photos but your City looks really black and yummy. I don't see much veining in the pix either. Mine looks really gray compared to yours. :crybaby:
Also, how are your tassels? mine seem to be splitting already.
I really have to give her another look. She's in sleeping next to her sisters right now. It's been a busy few days for her - from NY to PA to NJ.
Don't worry, mi Amiga, we'll find you your HG. I know we will!