My Valentine's Presents...to Myself!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been stuck in the house the past week due to the big ice storm. Too much time to scour *Bay! Here are two little items I have been wanting for a while and decided to get for V-Day!

:heart:White multi-heart wristlet #7847:heart:

:heart:Love charm:heart:

Attached Files:

2. Omg I :heart: those so much! Sorry, couldn't resist! They really are fabulous. Congratulations.

3. That wristlet is cute!

4. Awesome bay buys!!! I love the key fob!!!!

5. Now I want the lips, too!

6. I saw that wristlet on ebay, totally cute and perfect for Valentines day!

7. Very cute! Congrats!

8. Oooh! Love that wristlet and the charm--I've always wanted one of those LOVE charms but everytime I've seen one, it's always been really expensive. How much did you get it for?

9. I saw a leather heart shaped coin purse on ebay once. Went for a mint though.

10. I fell in love with that that wristlet and bought it on eBay about 6 months ago. It is SO Valentine's Dayee. Now I just need to find the keyfob too!

We must all be watching the same auctions!!

11. Super cute! I love the LOVE fob--do you mind sharing how much you won it for?

12. Wristlet was $49.99 BIN w/free ship
    Charm was $36 + $3 ship

I just saw where a tPFer sold the lips charm for $12.50 BIN on eBay two days ago!

13. Aw that wristlet is adorable! Love it! Congrats!

14. Nothing wrong with getting V-day presents for yourself.....
    You will always get exactly what you want that way! ;)

Cute wristlet and keyfob, congrats.

Guess that you didnt lose power thankfully since you were able to spend a lot of time on the computer during the ice storm.
    You were one of the lucky ones then.

15. Wow that is too cute