My Valentine's gifts: Chloe and a NICE SURPRISE

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
OMG...I am so happy and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful WONDERFUL husband. On Valentine day my husband surprised me with amazing gifts. Since we just had a newborn baby, we couldn't go out for a romantic dinner so we decided to eat in. But I know that he prepared a present for me. I know what he was going to give me, but I didn't know he had another surprise. I've been telling him about the Chloe paddy and how I love it so much, so he bought me the bag in anthracite color....yay.... but when I tried to carry the bag it felt so so heavy and I was like...omg the padlock is too dang heavy...I gotta return this bag...it's killing my shoulder. LOL I didn't know that my husband actually stuffed another present inside the bag. So I opened the bag and there it was, a VERSACE box....and inside it was a beautiful ceramic diamond watchand it's pink. I fell in love at first sight :love: :love:
My husband told me that the watch was a limited edition Versace ceramic DV ONE, only 99 made in the whole world and versace just released it for valentine 2006. The diamonds almost weight 2 carats and the bezel is rose gold and the face is mother of pearl. The price is almost 3 times more than the regular DV ONE. I love my husband so much..... he knows me the best lol..... oh he also got a matching watch but of course not in pink, but in black.
Sorry for the long story.... I am just too happy and cannot stop typing....:shame:

Attachments

• Chloe Paddington.jpg
    Chloe Paddington.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Versace.jpg
    Versace.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Versace Limited Ed. DV One.jpg
    Versace Limited Ed. DV One.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 305
Wow, what a thoughtful husband!! Congrats!!!

My DF looks at my bags and says they are like a drug addiction to me. Meh! He did give me a dozen long stemmed roses though :amuse:

Wow! Your husband is so NICE!! I love that watch and he's so sweet for thinking of something extra and getting you it! Especially a limited edition! Congrats!!