My Valentine's gifts: Chloe and a NICE SURPRISE

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
NY
:lol::lol::lol: OK, lets get a list going here and send it out to her husband!!!

Andreax716 said:
UMMMM can your husband have a nice, long chat with my bf?? I will provide numbers, addresses, emails...whatever you need! THANKS! :smile:

you are so so very lucky!

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
;)
SoyBean001 said:
:lol::lol::lol: OK, lets get a list going here and send it out to her husband!!!
LOL... you guys are very sweet.... Thank you so much......Yes, I thought there wasn't any guy who would understand my needs (aka obssession :biggrin: )..... but I guess my hubby is the "weird" one....in a good way of course.

ika2005

Dec 10, 2005
Germany
AGGGGHHH..i love, love love your watch..its so special...nice gifts..
Dont return back the paddy,,,its gorgeous too. Its quiet heavy, but u will get use to it!
Enjoy...

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
You are SOOOOO lucky! My husband doesn't understand the whole handbag thing! I have become quite adept at the art of hiding bags, having them shipped to work,beating hubby home to get the mail first....:smile: Enjoy!!:P

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
You lucky girl! Congrats on the gorgeous bag and watch! And even more congrats on your new baby!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
Nefredity
my God what a lovely cute :shame: way of doubling a surprise :nuts: !! u are fortunate with such a creative husband :biggrin:

oh thaat paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady!! the color is.. ah waaaaaaaaaay beyond to be described in words!! << my alternative would be to scream WOO:huh:O:huh:O:huh:W!! :love:

absoulutely loved that color!!! :biggrin:

and the watch is like the cherry on top ;)

EnJoY!! :biggrin: