My Valentine's gifts: Chloe and a NICE SURPRISE

1. OMG...I am so happy and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful WONDERFUL husband. On Valentine day my husband surprised me with amazing gifts. Since we just had a newborn baby, we couldn't go out for a romantic dinner so we decided to eat in. But I know that he prepared a present for me. I know what he was going to give me, but I didn't know he had another surprise. I've been telling him about the Chloe paddy and how I love it so much, so he bought me the bag in anthracite color....yay.... but when I tried to carry the bag it felt so so heavy and I was like...omg the padlock is too dang heavy...I gotta return this bag...it's killing my shoulder. LOL I didn't know that my husband actually stuffed another present inside the bag. So I opened the bag and there it was, a VERSACE box....and inside it was a beautiful ceramic diamond watchand it's pink. I fell in love at first sight :love: :love:
    My husband told me that the watch was a limited edition Versace ceramic DV ONE, only 99 made in the whole world and versace just released it for valentine 2006. The diamonds almost weight 2 carats and the bezel is rose gold and the face is mother of pearl. The price is almost 3 times more than the regular DV ONE. I love my husband so much..... he knows me the best lol..... oh he also got a matching watch but of course not in pink, but in black.
    Sorry for the long story.... I am just too happy and cannot stop typing....:shame:

Chloe Paddington.jpg Versace.jpg Versace Limited Ed. DV One.jpg
  2. What fabulous surprises. :biggrin:

I hope you get lots of use out of your paddy and that watch is beautiful. :biggrin:

3. that watch is aboslute gorgeous as is that bag......i'm soooooo jealous u have the sweetest husband ever.......i love love love the watch so much......

4. Wow, what a thoughtful husband!! Congrats!!!

My DF looks at my bags and says they are like a drug addiction to me. Meh! He did give me a dozen long stemmed roses though :amuse:

5. Gorgeous bag & watch! What a nice surprise for you!

6. That watch is darling!

7. Wow, what a great husband! :love: Congrats :nuts:

8. Wow! Your husband is so NICE!! I love that watch and he's so sweet for thinking of something extra and getting you it! Especially a limited edition! Congrats!!

9. where did he find the watch??? I LOVE IT!

10. The Forum, Vegas

11. great gifts!! lucky you!!

12. do you know which shop....there are LOTSSSS in the forum!

13. Versace boutique, the forum shop at caesar #B17

14. thank you!!

15. yw.... ask for Casey...he's very nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice