My Valentine's gift w/modeling pic^^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello^^ everyone..i would like to share my early Valentine's gift with my fellow tpf :smile::smile: my DH just came back from business trip to UK.. What a surprise!! he said "I have a liltle something for you" lol..i said alright let see what you got lol.. i went out for a litle bit and come back.. i saw "a white Chanel box" on the bed .. waiting for me.. :drool:" oh my god" how did he bring chanel with box from UK!.. I ask him don't u afraid that you will got caught at US custom? lol (don't want he pay custome tax!:wtf:).. he said anything for u "i can do it" lol.. he said " if he got caught he will tell the custom officer that "he bought it from over here in US for my gf in UK but we broke up before i give to her.. That's why i bring it back lol.:tup: lol.. He will not pay any tax anyway lol..Luckily, he didn't get caught so lucky him:yahoo:.. Here is " Miss 10" m/L Red lambskin .. it looks kindda red orangy .. but i love it:love:^^.. i just wondering does chanel have new care booklet? the one i got it's not black..please see picture! i would like to ask all tpfer that bought Chanel from UK do u have the same care booklet as mine^^.. enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

2. awww.. how sweeet!! congrats, the bag is lovely!!

3. Close up of Miss Red^^

Attached Files:

4. jacmarcella^^ Thanks for your compliment^^:cloud9:

5. Congrats on your beautiful bag!! I wish MY husband was as thoughtful...LOL

6. So sweet of your DH! Congrats, it looks great on you

7. Aww, your DH is so sweet! :girlsigh: Miss Red is beautiful and looks fabulous on you!! :love: Congrats!! :yahoo:

8. absolutely gorgeous! congrats!

9. congrats! your DH is so sweet and the bag is so nice

10. Your DH is wonderful :smile: Congrats to your v day gift :smile:

11. Congrats on the lovely flap !

[​IMG]

12. Truly lovely!!

[​IMG]

13. Wow this is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for red.....could i have the code for this color?

14. the color is wonderful! love it!

15. That is so sweet of him, you're a lucky girl!! Beautiful color and it looks great on you, congratulations!