My Valentines gift to myself came today!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455140271.549938.jpg
I was trying to get normal lighting but it's just not happening with the weather. It is snowing now (I feel like I'm in a snow globe).

I am not used to the weather in my new state. Very prone to inclement weather. I thought I should get a rainy day companion. I had the speedy 30 classic but it was too big at the time.

I wish you all saw my reaction when I saw the LV box, it was so small! And when I opened it and saw an even smaller bag folded up I was so bewildered.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455138099.571832.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1455138113.120715.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1455138123.923457.jpg

But I stuffed it and placed it next to my favorite bag and they are obviously the same size. It's funny because visually it just looks so tiny to me. But when I hold it to my body or use the strap it looks like the proper size for me. I did not appreciate the difference in opening length until now!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455138491.530126.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1455138499.533079.jpg

As I struck out last year in finding a like new lumineuse and the cles in the limited edition color I was scouring the globe for, I decided to work down my wish list. Big thanks to everyone who helped me decide what size suited me best!! All the comments and pictures were super helpful and I'm excited for my new all weather bag.

My SA said she was going to include the lunar new year envelopes, I am hoping she sent it separately. Will show when it arrives.

Recently I also bought these books as well. Love them in my living room! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455140365.038842.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1455140602.678713.jpg
Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
Congrats! We have the same taste in bags. Lol I have a de Speedy and an emp speedy and am also looking for a perfect lumi. Good luck in your search! I've been looking for a lumi since I exchanged mine last year. I feel like it's just not meant to be for me. I just can't understand why they're made so faulty.

Congrats! We have the same taste in bags. Lol I have a de Speedy and an emp speedy and am also looking for a perfect lumi. Good luck in your search! I've been looking for a lumi since I exchanged mine last year. I feel like it's just not meant to be for me. I just can't understand why they're made so faulty.

Thank you so much for your input in choosing the bag. I originally ended up with the emp speedy because I traded in the ombré lumineuse. But like you I have been wondering the same ever since I got the speedy. I've been thinking about the lumineuse since the summer. So I thought if I find one from 2014 I would be safe but I want a receipt in case the handles crack on me again. I really wish the Bastille didn't have the shorter handles. What is with LV and emp tote handles! Lol.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455141493.082729.jpg I also got the Pom poms in "preparation" for this bag. I am not a charm kind of gal, but they are so cheap on eBay. Finally found faux fur ones so I figured why not. I might try one on keys so I could find them in my pocket. Lol. Seeing my SO interact with these when they came in last week made the purchase well worth it.

Last edited: