~~My Valentine Presents And my late holidays reveal~~

Only a sister. ;)

Oh well... Maybe I'll find a great guy like him too. I love the Houston Galleria!!! Do you live in Houston? I might go this weekend to visit my best friends. The last time I was there I got the Silver Miror Cosmetic purse. I live in San Antonio so our boutiques are smaller. Let me know if you're ever in San Antonio!

Oh well... Maybe I'll find a great guy like him too. I love the Houston Galleria!!! Do you live in Houston? I might go this weekend to visit my best friends. The last time I was there I got the Silver Miror Cosmetic purse. I live in San Antonio so our boutiques are smaller. Let me know if you're ever in San Antonio![/quote

Well do! I lived outside Houston. Do all my shopping at Houston Gallieria and dine at Kim Sum in Sugarland.:smile:

Oh well... Maybe I'll find a great guy like him too. I love the Houston Galleria!!! Do you live in Houston? I might go this weekend to visit my best friends. The last time I was there I got the Silver Miror Cosmetic purse. I live in San Antonio so our boutiques are smaller. Let me know if you're ever in San Antonio![/quote

Well do! I lived outside Houston. Do all my shopping at Houston Gallieria and dine at Kim Sum in Sugarland.:smile:

I'll definitely make a trip to the Galleria if I go to Houston and maybe look for that restaurant in Sugarland. BTW what does your DH do? Maybe I should look for a BF in that industry. LOL