my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

U are sooo sweet M!!! but its breaking my heat to pieces.. Scot is off today soo i better go give it back tomorrow.. oh welll... i guess i still have my valentine... but still.. hum.. soo u are getting them today or tomorrow?
Let's just hope by tomorrow.:sad: The red was suppose to be by noon today...of course not:nogood: The navy is suppose to be no later than 3 pm tomorrow.:hrmm:. Yea right! At least with the navy I have tracking #'s to follow. Hehe.

awww
thats soo nice!
gosh i really cant wait to see your navy!!! u must be so excited! i know how frustration you can get when it doesnt come.. thats one of my biggest problem for dept store shipping

Hi M!! soooo are u counting every mins? i would be.. hehe...thanks for the compliment.. I am so sadd for the maxi but I am really excited about your reveal tomorrow! u know there's a green.. its not that nice but i saw it on the bay... i was thinking about u... let me know if u want the link!!
Yes that would be sweet! Thankxxx.:heart: Never seen a green one before.:wondering Ya know, I can see myself now. Tonight will be a sleepless night & tomorrow I'll be running to the window whenever I hear a noise.:rolleyes: The things we'll do sometimes:upsidedown::P

Wai, I saw your MAXI pics and honestly I was expecting something horrendous...but NOPE, it looks pretty darn good actually. And I like the way it looks on you. You look like one of those young hotshot celebutantes. I mean it! But I wish you will be completely happy with it for the money KWIM?

and these are the after(after i put in my stuffs) :crybaby:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 152KB.
013-4.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 152KB.
013-4.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 133KB.
011-4.jpg

Both are beautiful bags! Your DF is so sweet! He's a great man! Where's your smile? He's always there with you (in your heart and your Chanels)! You can carry him with you everywhere! :heart:

sigh i'm so sad about those maxis.... it really pushed me to look for more vintage bags.. im' sorry for you i think we should seriously ban together and report this issue to them..

I love all your bags!! I love the maxi, but it seems like there is something wrong with them having "wings" :sad: IDK if I want to get one, I guess I'll have to see it IRL to confirm..
Love your shoes in your modeling pics w/ the maxi btw :biggrin:

sigh i'm so sad about those maxis.... it really pushed me to look for more vintage bags.. im' sorry for you i think we should seriously ban together and report this issue to them..

U know Laura i was thinking the same thing!!! i was thinking about writing a letter to Uncle Karl and even day dream how he will read it and change all the structure! but i guess its just a dreamm.. but do u think they will take us seriously if we all go together? gosh i am so silly but i really really am tired with the maxi and gorgeous color of lamb but we cant get them cause they are slouchy (well me--i meant!) but oh welll! sooo are u gonna get any maxi?

Yes that would be sweet! Thankxxx.:heart: Never seen a green one before.:wondering Ya know, I can see myself now. Tonight will be a sleepless night & tomorrow I'll be running to the window whenever I hear a noise.:rolleyes: The things we'll do sometimes:upsidedown::P

its more gold than green though.. there's one by personal shopper and i think its around 2XXX... you can check it out.. its not my favorite though.. i can totally picture u running for it.. i do that too! gosh.. it is usually horrible...
sooo do u think i should get another maxi (cause i love the color) or forget about that and either get something navy (NYMA is beeping my heart)or a reissue!! hum..:confused1:

Wai, I saw your MAXI pics and honestly I was expecting something horrendous...but NOPE, it looks pretty darn good actually. And I like the way it looks on you. You look like one of those young hotshot celebutantes. I mean it! But I wish you will be completely happy with it for the money KWIM?

and these are the after(after i put in my stuffs) :crybaby:

wol_error.gif
013-4.jpg

wol_error.gif
013-4.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 133KB.
011-4.jpg

thanks for your kind words!! but i am still sad and it hurts me when i see the wings.. soo i think iam gonna try to find one more that will be perfect. but if not.. then i think i might actually give up on it.. i really love the color though.. may be i will go for medium? hum.. oh well...

Both are beautiful bags! Your DF is so sweet! He's a great man! Where's your smile? He's always there with you (in your heart and your Chanels)! You can carry him with you everywhere! :heart:

hum.. my smile was taken over by the maxi.. gosh.. its just getting to me soo much!!!! hum.. carry DF around in V bag.. thats a nice idea!! may be i will tell him that too.. he has a picture of me in his wallet (that was taken a long time ago when i was young and thin) but i am usually not a photo person.. sooo.. v bag=him! thats a great idea!