my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wai - Congrats on your new bags!!!! They are so you, very vibrant and cheerful! Happy Anniversary to you.... I hope you feel better soon, I know it's not the same - even though your DF is not here, you still have us....

2. Thank you so much for compliments!! i will be back in a few hours with modeling pics (hopefully~) soo hang on tight!

3. Happy aniversary for u and your DF^^.. Congrats for your new babies!!.. Both bags are gorgeous^^:love:..What a lovely DF you have!! lucky girl^^

4. Happy anniversary Wai! What a sweet DF you have! I love the black valentine flap!

5. awww congrats! Great bag!

6. aww, your DF is soooo sweet! :heart: happy anniversary and early valentines! beautiful bags!!

7. Congratulations!!!

Can't wait to see the modelling pics....

8. Cammy, Allbrandplease, Bekkina, Stef, Celia, Billbill, ochie, Kate!

Thank you for your compliment and I will keep them happy too!! they are really wonderful colors.. soo i am happy.. but well.. read on the next post about the maxi..

Sophie, LVkeepall, Ice (S), Bigbagaddict, Rainbowchick...

Thanks for your sweet words and yes.. DF is rather really sweet.. I always tell him he is sugar coated but he said he isnt sugar coated.. he is the honey bee.. lol

9. :ty:I love it too!! the color is like bubblegum outside and i just stare at the back the whole time.. lol.. my friends think i had gone crazy

10. Fufu, Kuromi, Dolfie, katyman, Chloebabe, Kimalee

I am so glad you all like it too! Yes the color are TDF for me at least...lol and thank you so much for your compliment!

Octoberbaggirl (u know i am born in october too!), Shooo (btw scot loves u too!), Peach

:ty: for the compliment and DF said Thank you too!

11. Fufu, Kuromi, Dolfie, katyman, Chloebabe, Kimalee

I am so glad you all like it too! Yes the color are TDF for me at least...lol and thank you so much for your compliment!

Octoberbaggirl (u know i am born in october too!), Shooo (btw scot loves u too!), Peach
    :ty: for the compliment and DF said Thank you too!

12. Thank you Kaban!! yep DF is sweet like that but now it looks like the maxi is going back though.. i have to find another one... but i :heart: the valentine so much even though i think its really small.

13. Aww! thank your for your sweet compliment! and Congrat on your light gold 227!! i love my 226 a lot too.. it matches with everything

14. i am sad to say that my maxi didnt hold up after i put my usual stuffs in-- you will see pictures after these posts... Soo now i have to go find one that will hold the shape (or will there be any?) my heart sink too!! but i think if u want one u can easily get one from one of the US store.. they will ship it to you!

15. Ri Ri Ri! u know i do feel like i want to jump around everytime i see the valentine flap! lol.. i am soo silly! but thanks for the compliment!! u are a sweetheart!