my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

Wai - Congrats on your new bags!!!! They are so you, very vibrant and cheerful! Happy Anniversary to you.... I hope you feel better soon, I know it's not the same - even though your DF is not here, you still have us....

Cammy, Allbrandplease, Bekkina, Stef, Celia, Billbill, ochie, Kate!

Thank you for your compliment and I will keep them happy too!! they are really wonderful colors.. soo i am happy.. but well.. read on the next post about the maxi..

Sophie, LVkeepall, Ice (S), Bigbagaddict, Rainbowchick...

Thanks for your sweet words and yes.. DF is rather really sweet.. I always tell him he is sugar coated but he said he isnt sugar coated.. he is the honey bee.. lol

Fufu, Kuromi, Dolfie, katyman, Chloebabe, Kimalee

I am so glad you all like it too! Yes the color are TDF for me at least...lol and thank you so much for your compliment!

Octoberbaggirl (u know i am born in october too!), Shooo (btw scot loves u too!), Peach

:ty: for the compliment and DF said Thank you too!

Fufu, Kuromi, Dolfie, katyman, Chloebabe, Kimalee

I am so glad you all like it too! Yes the color are TDF for me at least...lol and thank you so much for your compliment!

Octoberbaggirl (u know i am born in october too!), Shooo (btw scot loves u too!), Peach
:ty: for the compliment and DF said Thank you too!

Wai - Both bags are super gorgeous - especially the valentine flap in coral! Congrats! Your DF is so sweet to order you your Maxi bag by calling the boutique!
Nice additions to your present collection.....

Thank you Kaban!! yep DF is sweet like that but now it looks like the maxi is going back though.. i have to find another one... but i :heart: the valentine so much even though i think its really small.

Your red Maxi is very pretty. Lucky you...
I missed out on this cos I could not decide when I was in the boutique. SG only ordered 5 and all were sold out!!!

Do tell if the structure your red Maxi holds up...

i am sad to say that my maxi didnt hold up after i put my usual stuffs in-- you will see pictures after these posts... Soo now i have to go find one that will hold the shape (or will there be any?) my heart sink too!! but i think if u want one u can easily get one from one of the US store.. they will ship it to you!

I bet your modeling pics of these lovely Valentine Ladies( RED/ CORAL) will be more exciting than this , WAI !

These TDF color sure lift up your heart, singing, dancing and...giggling !

CONGRATS ! CUTIE WAI !:heart:

Ri Ri Ri! u know i do feel like i want to jump around everytime i see the valentine flap! lol.. i am soo silly! but thanks for the compliment!! u are a sweetheart!