my UPGRADED diaper bag!

This is exactly the first thing I thought when I saw the Victoria FT! I am just worried abt the interior. You take such great care of your bags, Pazt!

May I ask if you have a problem with the handles slipping down your shoulder?

moviegirl - DH needs to get you one! i think they still have the gold with contrast stitching!

CB - the victoria comes in all the yummy colors too! i wished for a blue brighton but alas, my SA couldn't track one! so, BJ it is!

amkur and licensetocook - it works great as a travel bag too! it's very light!

This is exactly the first thing I thought when I saw the Victoria FT! I am just worried abt the interior. You take such great care of your bags, Pazt!

May I ask if you have a problem with the handles slipping down your shoulder?

yes it does, queenie. but you know what? i think it's just my arms - they're not TONED! and the fact that the bag is almost full but i'm not worried about it. if the bag is not that packed, you can certainly slip it over your arms w/o any problems.

best is to try it at your store and see how you like it! congrats on the pregnancy, btw! i'm excited for you!

Gorgeous, Pazt!

I think the gorgeous mummy of a gorgeous baby A absolutely needs a beautiful diaper bag like this!!! How totally perfect, all the way round.

Yay, mama Pazt!

Patz, absolutely genius!!! Your diaper bag and organizing concept is tempting me to maybe, just maybe have another baby... Where on earth did you find the washable organizing envelops? Are they lined with plastic interiors? Enjoy your bag and the baby. Almost make sleepless nights worth it!

Pom-tini comin' your way, Pazt....

I have asked for a call if one comes in in certain colors. I said I would fly right over! LOL! Easy to say when fares are $25!!!

I also seriously love the little bags for your baby things! To think, I had to rely on zip lock bags for the nasty onesies, LOL!!!

Ahhh the Victoria!
I think this is such a great versatile bag. I am so glad you got one!! I hope hope hope I can wear it. I could not pull off the Lindy....

CobalBlu, I also cannot carry the Lindy but I tried the Victoria and loved it. I like my bags to sit just under my armpit and this does. I have also tried it with a coat and it continues to fit. The one slight drawback is the shoulder strap (just one of them) do slide off from time to time. I think you will love it!!! Tell me what you think when yours arrive.