My updated collection *** picture***

Beautiful collection GG!! Esp the bordeaux reissue! ;) Your new madison does stand out! That bag was cute at first, but somehow I'm not drawn to it yet... maybe because of the bright colored patent.

I'm also longing for the dark white and black reissues in the 225... sigh..

:drool::drool::drool: FAB collection!!! omg and i love that purple lady braid satchel.. :love::love: did the bag come to u in a good condition? my black LB flap came to me in a very worn condition :sad: im afraid to order the LB bags now without actually seeing them.

The lady braid was one that I bought in the store. I was visiting a friend in Seattle and we stopped in Nordstrom. Little did I know that they had a Chanel there, so of course I had to go in. I told my friend before we went in to not let me buy a bag. I was doing fine until I saw the LB. It was in the beginning of the season for that style so the SA had a brand new one in the back all wrapped up, which sealed the deal for me.

Since they are coming out with them again, maybe you can get one too that is brand new and all wrapped up.

OMG, I would have LOVED it if they would have come out with a brighter color, like the turquoise they're doing for one of the flaps or even the purple again, heck, I'd love to see it in bordeaux, just like your gorgeous re-issue. I'm sad they're only doing black/brown :sad:.

I heard they are coming out with navy too. I think bordeaux or cream would be gorgeous on the LB. I agree brighter colors would be FAB!