My updated collection *** picture***

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I really love Chanel so much!!! I am trying to be more selective on any new additions. The only bag I really feel I need is a cream flap, but I want it to be a reissue since the 226 is the perfect size for me.

I wouldn't mind a white leather reissue along with the dark silver either. Maybe a black one too!

Anyway here they are....

img5462du0.jpg

From top to front...

Black med. lambskin, reissue 226, gold madison,

purple lady braid, white satin flap, GST w/silver h/w

I :heart::heart::heart: your collection. I think you should definitely get the dark silver, white, and black reissues! :yes: My favorites are the bordeaux and the lady braid! Wow, your new gold really stands out from the crowd in this pic. :heart:

How is your lady braid holding up? Are they any marks or scratches on her? She's coming back for fall in black, I'm so tempted.

I :heart::heart::heart: your collection. I think you should definitely get the dark silver, white, and black reissues! :yes: My favorites are the bordeaux and the lady braid! Wow, your new gold really stands out from the crowd in this pic. :heart:

How is your lady braid holding up? Are they any marks or scratches on her? She's coming back for fall in black, I'm so tempted.

She's holding up great, but I don't use her too much. I feel it's more of a spring bag, plus I work so much I don't get to enjoy any of my bags that much.

Someone else has the black on this forum and she told me she uses it a lot and is holding up great. You should get it because it is seriously a great bag.

If only i had a money tree I would get every single color of the reissue.