My updated collection pic!

Hope you like!

On it's way soon will be the chocolate bleecker wallet and hopefully a new LV wallet.

I just listed half my Coach collection today on ebay!!! Am I crazy... Everything but the scarf (winter) the Leigh, the A and R charms... I just want to get more LV!!! Or newer Coach stuff! I can't keep anything! LOL

Mommyville- My Fav is the LV Beverly and the Leigh...

IMO, because little kitty likes your collection so much you should get her (hope it's a her, if not, sorry kitty!)

lvkitty.jpg

or

ckitty.jpg

I just bought my dog a Coach collar for Christmas, still need to wrap it and put in under the tree, but haven't gotten one for my 2 kitties. I'm not even sure if the smallest dog collars would fit a kitty.

IMO, because little kitty likes your collection so much you should get her (hope it's a her, if not, sorry kitty!)

lvkitty.jpg

or

ckitty.jpg

I just bought my dog a Coach collar for Christmas, still need to wrap it and put in under the tree, but haven't gotten one for my 2 kitties. I'm not even sure if the smallest dog collars would fit a kitty.

I would LOVE to get that for my puppy but... if she eats the collar then I'll have to kill her and I'm against animal cruelty. *sigh* :girlsigh:

Thanks all... I'd love to get a kitty collar like those but IDK if they'd fit...

Here's some more pics of my cat, she's soooo fat...

And my other cat, Kitty- the black one...