my updated chloe and non-chloe collection as of 8.24.08

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI, I have been revamping and reinventing my collection so many times since i've joined, i thought i'd share w/ my chloe pals my whole entire collection of chloe and NON chloe bags :heart::

Chloe:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YSL:

[​IMG]

Fendi Ostriks:

[​IMG]

2. Amazing collection... how about Bals?

3. Dior: the bag in the back is Dior luggage from the 70s :nuts:

[​IMG]

Gucci:

[​IMG]

Prada:

[​IMG]

Zac Posen:

[​IMG]

Balenciaga:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share...

4. there are the bals maria!!!

5. Wow... beyond words... i need to go outside in order to get some fresh aire... my head is spinning!

6. OMG! Unbelievable collection, but I am so laughing! Is there ANY closet space left in your house?????? :roflmfao:

7. OMG i love that white dior gaucho!

you have an amazing chloe collection ya know!
    ooo i want that purple bal to.... lol

8. Thank you Ellie Mae and B*M*B :heart: :flowers:

9. What a gorgeous collection... i am amazed! What is the colour of your top right paddington - it is lovely (as are they all).

10. i think you need some more bals in there!!! lol

11. The top right is the blue jean moyen paddy

12. ^^ It is a fantastic colour. Sort of a blue / grey?

Anyway - every time i think i have got the hang of how many lovely colours chloe has out there i see some more :nuts:

13. No, i think you need some bbags!!! LOLOL :nuts:

You would love the first style, it's amazing... especially in violet/sapphire :graucho:

14. grey w/ blue undertones!!! i love it, i just got it this year actually!! :nuts:

15. Your collection is amazing! Love all your Bals and Chloes. The purple Bal with GSH in the bottom left corner is fantastic...what color is it? Thanks for sharing!