My unicorn reveal!!

tv_vt1809

O.G.
Feb 18, 2014
Hi all, I'm so happy to randomly chance upon the unicorn bag that I have always been searching for. It was the most perfect day as after finding the perfect bag, I and the dear bf got to visit British Museum after their closing hours for a new exhibition. The photo below is taken at the empty and absolutely beautifully iconic museum.

Attachments

• IMG_6468.JPG
    IMG_6468.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 992
Last edited:
So a little bit of background: I have been searching for a rectangular mini Chanel for a few years now. Was quite desperate so last year I almost settled for a bright colour mini as I thought it would be very cute in mini sizes (but I know deep down I would always prefer more neutral colours). So happy I decided to hold out for the perfect one. :P

Fast forward to last weekend when I randomly walked into New Bond Street store in London. I was actually just browsing and have no particular plan to buy anything that day. I was trying on some small-sized bags when the SA asked if I would like to see anything else. I asked if they have any rectangular mini in stock. To my absolute surprise, the SA said yes and very casually pulled out the perfect bag I have been looking for. :yahoo::happydance:

Reactions: Kidclarke
Lovely:love:! Beautiful! :drinks: Congrats tv_vt1890. I have just purchased a square mini about 10 days ago. Enjoy your unicorn purchase!!! I also love the box. It's very hard to open the boxes of my 2 WOCs and mini. Yours is just perfect!!:hbeat:

Reactions: tv_vt1809
Congrats!! I just started thinking I might want a rectangular mini in black, so I popped into a local boutique to see what stock was. They only had one in green chevron, and a waitlist for a black caviar or lambskin quilted that was over 40 people long.

Bonus shot of my 2 minis together: both black chevron, square with gold hardware and rectangular with silver hardware :heart:
Wonderful bags!!! So elegant! I felt like I should have gotten the WOCs caviar with SHW now instead of GHW. My 2 WOCs and mini are all GHW. You can check them out on My First Reveal....I am excited....Oh and one of my WOCs is a chevron too. :happydance::panic::loveeyes::drinks: Can't wait to see all of your collection since 3-4 months ago.