My Unicorn Reveal! Miss Rouge 03! Comparison Pics to Rouge Theatre

Oh SHUT THE FRONT DOOR these bags...oh these two together! I feel choosing between the two is the devil's math...that 03 red practically has horns and 5 inch heels!

Such a difficult choice. Thank you for sharing! Now I will go off and stare at my LV and wonder how it is that I don't have one of these YET :blush::graucho::hbeat:

PS did I mention that RED on the 03?!?!?!

Hahahahaha I love how you describe the 03 red! It is seriously the best red I've ever seen. It just pops a lot more than Rouge Theatre with that PH.

WHAT?!?! .. where is my drool cup????

Well, you see .. in the CeeJay Bal RED world, I would have definitely kept both! I also have the RT; it's a beautiful color, but gotta admit that I also prefer the '03 Red (and I stupidly sold mine way back in the day)!

I would have LOVED to keep the RT city, trust me. Pretty much had to close my eyes as I put her back in the box to return. :crybaby:

Yes the RT city was in absolutely mint condition except the handles were medium dark I would say. Wasn't sticky or soft. Just color changed. They still felt very new to the touch.
Is that yours posted on FP this morning? Although they've labelled it as a rouge vif :facepalm:...

I purchased a RT city last month but then got the chance to buy a rare Rouge 03 this month:love::loveeyes:. I cannot keep both bags, so I am unfortunately going to have to return the RT city I bought. I thought you would all like to see some comparison pics between the two reds. I also have a RT first so I didn't feel too bad returning the city. If anyone is looking for a minty RT city look for it on Fashionphile in the upcoming days. I wish I had a money tree to keep both babies!

Here we go! The RT is a deeper red but they're both pretty close. The main reason I loooooove Rouge 03 is because of the pewter hardware and the silky leather. It was in minty condition except for slightly darkened handles.
View attachment 4127149 View attachment 4127150 View attachment 4127151 View attachment 4127152 View attachment 4127153 Look at the leather on Miss 03 Rouge! :drool:

View attachment 4127156

Here's one pic of the RT city by herself. :crybaby:
Wow, AMAZING bags & comparison pics Fayden :heart::loveeyes::hbeat: I think you made a great decision (hard as it was ; i also sold my RT...to the most darling tPFr) but THAT 03:coolio::graucho::yahoo::love::hbeat::tup:Holy Moly!Congrats!

Reactions: fayden