My uncle went to pick up my luggage tag for me today

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Since my uncle works downtown I gave him the slip of paper that said that I could pick up my heat stamped luggage tag anytime after November the 10th! So today the 13th, my uncle went to pick it up for me and they told him that it wasn't done! :cursing:

They asked him if he had received a phone call and he said no, he's picking it up for his niece and that the paper says November 10th on it! My uncle told me that he was surprised that it wasn't done because usually LV is good with this kind of stuff.

So they said that they must have missed my tag and asked if my uncle could wait. My uncle said no because he was pressed for time, so they said that they would mail it to me today!

When i took some things to be heat stamped, i didn't hear back, 2 weeks after the 'due date' i turned up to the store to which they were in the process of doing my order (:huh: sure there were) and that they woudl need 1/2 and hour longer to finish it properly. At least they had the decency to do it for me then and there.