My ultimate dream bag!

GenieBottle26

"Odi et Amo"
Sep 18, 2011
Hi everyone! I just have to say that I am extremely pumped right now. I just had the most exciting doorbell ring! I have been obsessing over this bag since October 2011 and have been waiting patiently (or not) to get my hands on one of these bags. I have a story first...then a reveal :biggrin:

Before joining TPF I had seen this bag and thought, "This is beautiful but just not for me." However, my scouring of the Hermes thread and seeing such beautiful reveals in so many different colors helped me realize that I HAD to have this bag. Only problem? My nearest H stores are both 5.5 hours away from me :sad: No bueno!

I was ADAMANT that my first bag of this nature would come from an H store so I told myself, "No resellers." However, getting this bag without being close to H nor being able to develop a relationship with a SA would prove to be difficult. But, about a month ago, I thought I had a light at the end of the tunnel. My DBF has been in Atlanta for the past few months, off & on, for business. He immediately went to Hermes and started buying a few small items for me-bracelets, etc. When he asked about this bag the SA said, "We may get some in this week-I'll call you!" So, needless to say, I was pumped. But, to my dismay, she never called. My DBF attempted to get back in contact with her but when he called H he was told that she "wasn't working today" and told that they would leave his information again for her to return his call. Never happened. Obviously, this put me off a little.

So, one night I just happened to peek on Malleries and came across this bag that I, literally, had been dreaming about. The color, leather type, size-everything!! I thought the chances of me acquiring this bag were OVER since I was told this color was discontinued. So, I asked myself, "Would you be ok purchasing from a reseller?" I researched the seller and found very positive things about her. My DBF talked to her on the phone the next day and she was very sweet and helpful with every question we had. Sooo....we took the plunge and ordered my DREAM bag. It was shipped overnight and here she is today. Thank you all for reading my story...and for enabling me :graucho:

Now time for the reveal!