My UHG is on ebay....but not my size. Can I make this work?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
There is a pair of pony hair Geos on Ebay in a 37. I am a US 7.5. They are the right price and I have wanted these forever but I don't pay retail for CLs...I have done it before and won't do it again. Can I make a 37 work? I was able to make a pair of Manolo BBs in a 37 work by having Saks stretch them. Do you think I could do the same w/ pony hair geos?

There is a pair of pony hair Geos on Ebay in a 37. I am a US 7.5. They are the right price and I have wanted these forever but I don't pay retail for CLs...I have done it before and won't do it again. Can I make a 37 work? I was able to make a pair of Manolo BBs in a 37 work by having Saks stretch them. Do you think I could do the same w/ pony hair geos?
Probably not my dear! 38-38.5 is the better fit.. Besides, you don't really want to stretch your UHG! Hope that helps.

When you say you're a US 7.5, I would assume that this is your TTS. So you should be able to squeeze into the Geos which also runs TTS. It might just be half size small. I guess I'm thinking that it's doable. Best of luck!

When you say you're a US 7.5, I would assume that this is your TTS. So you should be able to squeeze into the Geos which also runs TTS. It might just be half size small. I guess I'm thinking that it's doable. Best of luck!

Agreed :tup:

I usually go half size down (sometimes even a full size) in suede and pony hair since it streches very good. I don't think you would need a cobbler for that. The sock trick should work just fine. At least this is my experience.