My two pink Lily bags arrived today, quicky reveal

Jul 30, 2012
So as some of you know I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Ballet Pink Lily and the blush Lily.................I decided to order both for comparison as I just couldn't decide which I wanted.

One is the regular, the other the medium size

The two together have baffled me even more :Pullhair: as the results are somewhat confusing :graucho:

Unfortunately I got back in late today and the light isn't good at all, been raining here all afternoon and now quite dark. I am definitely going to have a better look in the daylight tomorrow and take some better pics

First up the regular

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 1,080
Congrats Mulberrygal, I prefer the ballet pink to the blush but they both look lovely. Are you keeping both or is one to go back?

Just realised which is which from your later post. I'd go with the blush instead

Last edited:
I'm confused.... which is blush which is ballet pink? Whichever the larger one is, I prefer that!

I thought someone might ask, as that was my reaction!

The medium is blush, but definitely far more pink. The SA said it looked like ballet pink and it definitely looks just like a Tutus in the Ballet!

The regular is Ballet pink, which hardly looks pink at all. It's sort of a creamy colour with a very pale pink hue...............definitely what I would call blush.

I am even more confused now :nuts:

I definitely think it depends what the bags are next to in terms of what colour they look.

Personally I think the ballet pink is the exact colour my ballet shoes used to be, a dusty pink leather. The 'blush' is more of a sugared almond colour IMO but yes definitely more obviously pink.

I would wait till morning and see what your heart is saying then either ways it's a nice problem to have :P

Definitely wait until daylight..........these two colours seem to take on different hues in different lights, plus the leathers are different. :smile:

I definitely think it depends what the bags are next to in terms of what colour they look.

Personally I think the ballet pink is the exact colour my ballet shoes used to be, a dusty pink leather. The 'blush' is more of a sugared almond colour IMO but yes definitely more obviously pink.

I would wait till morning and see what your heart is saying then either ways it's a nice problem to have :P

Yes good advice, I love pink but I'm feeling the blush is almost too pink. I am not that keen on the glossy goat in the pink either, without the lovely grain of the soft grain the pink looks shiny and you are right, quite like a pink sugar almond.

The blush doesn't look as pink when it's not next to BP. I have just had a big try on session and both seem to go with more or less the same things. I love hot pink and have several jackets, cardis etc , the subtle ballet pink looks far better with these

Oh well, I will give it another go tomorrow............if only the BP were in the medium. I absolutely adore the leather, it is so soft and gorgeous.

DH has just said they are boring and nowhere near as nice as my other bags :noggin: :pokey: :smash: :bagslap: :noggin:

Yes good advice, I love pink but I'm feeling the blush is almost too pink. I am not that keen on the glossy goat in the pink either, without the lovely grain of the soft grain the pink looks shiny and you are right, quite like a pink sugar almond.

The blush doesn't look as pink when it's not next to BP. I have just had a big try on session and both seem to go with more or less the same things. I love hot pink and have several jackets, cardis etc , the subtle ballet pink looks far better with these

Oh well, I will give it another go tomorrow............if only the BP were in the medium. I absolutely adore the leather, it is so soft and gorgeous.

DH has just said they are boring and nowhere near as nice as my other bags :noggin: :pokey: :smash: :bagslap: :noggin:

Ohh yes I think if you wear a lot of pink, ballet pink would be the best choice. Would it not be possible for you to get the medium in ballet pink?