My two new scarves

Wonderful scarves!

Let me know how the Tapis Volant works for you! I've been wanting to get one but am hesitant after I read that it didn't work at all folded for some people. Please post a picture! Thanks!

Ok, maybe this is self-evident but the name of the Dahlia scarf is Dahlia..

I too love that c/w of Sur un Tapis. Annie Faivre's scarves are very busy. Too busy, for me to waer the scarf as a flat triangle over my shoulders.

But, patterns can disappear if you like to wear a scarf scrunched around your neck eg with a fancy knot.

So, Annie Faivre seems like a designed for those who like to go scrunchy not flat LOL

Okay, tried to take some pics with the "tapis volant" on as some of you requested. It's really hard with the scarf being so close to the face and where my hand's holding the camera (and the flash). I still don't think the colors are right because the flash was really close and reflected strongly from the mirror. I did take one without the flash, but of course it was shaky. Anyhow, hope these will give you an idea.

If you guys have advises on how to do this without the flash ruining most of the shots, please do tell!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tapison.jpg
    tapison.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 80
  • tapison2.jpg
    tapison2.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 80
  • tapison4.jpg
    tapison4.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 79
  • tapison6.jpg
    tapison6.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 75
Oh Tods----just STUNNING on you! I have the Tapis Volant in the pale blue but this just takes the cake--absolutely my favorite colorway for this pattern. Just gorgeous!

:nuts: WOW! Thanks so much for the pics. That looks absolutely stunning on you. What a waist! I am crap at working out what scarves will look like when tied, but now I've seen that tapis of yours I have to have it! Is it just called the "blue" colorway if I call the store?

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!! Tods, that Tapis looks even better tied, just as you said. I'm in :heart: LOVE :heart: with it. Do you know the colorway number of it? I'd love to give the number to my SA and get her to track one down for me. My pale blue one (never worn) is going to be exchanged for this one--if I can be lucky enough to find it. Thanks so much for posting the additional pictures.

^^^ xquisite, "blue" is probably not enough. There are at least 3 blue colorways that I know of. The pale blue (orchids might be able to post a pic), mine and the dark blue, see below

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SurUnTapisVolant(2331_02)_s.jpg
    SurUnTapisVolant(2331_02)_s.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 71
  • SurUnTapisVolant(2331_02)_t.jpg
    SurUnTapisVolant(2331_02)_t.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 69
MaggieD, sorry I do not have the colorway number. However, I do know that it's NOT 01, 02 or 03.

01 is red/orange
02 is the dark blue above
03 is black/gold

those three were listed on the 2006 fall/winter booklet