My two new beauties have arrived...

what lovely twins:biggrin:
I faced the same dilemma a while back when a chocolate and oak Rosie came my way the same week-and I kept both:nuts:
Oak is getting lots of outings in the Summer and I love chocolate for the Winter:P

Lovely twins Fuzzyfelt!!

I'm not good at making choices, i always end up keeping both (or more) with a lot af things... not good for my CC balance! I struggle every day ;)

I esp. love your oak Elgin... and say keep both!

IMG_1131.jpg

Wow, everybody seems to be after one of these and you managed to get 2 of them!!! Congrats.

I didn't see the modelling piccies before (I just skipped through the thread I'm afraid!) but I have to agree that you NEED to keep both bags as they both look absolutely FAB on you!

And, they are such sought after and hard to find bags that if you don't keep both of them its quite likely that you will regret it later.

Thanks Tiree, Hula, Ali, aspiring & Thea - your comments are all lovely and true about them being rare these days. And if it's true what they say about darwin and nvt being phased out, they'll be more sought after and harder to find later.

Choccie Elgin survived a day at work, think it's Oak's turn tomorrow, weather permitting!