My two new beauties have arrived...

OMG, now you are making me want an Elgin even more!!!

They are gorgeous. They are not from LHB's are they? I noticed they were missing from the website as I had my eye on the choc one for a little while.

Gorgeous bags Fuzzy

Thanks klp - I think you covered all of them except Elgin :graucho:

Tireebabe - no they are both impulse buys off eBay, one a lovely TPF'er and another a well known reputable Mulberry seller. I have wanted an Elgin for a while, and couldn't decide which colour I preferred....decisions decisions! :nuts:

^^ I'm not sure yet. I really wanted a piece of oak but having seen the chocolate, I wanted that too!! I don't know what to do - I need to try both on and see how I feel. Right now I love both!

Thanks all for your lovely comments ladies - and stop that enabling, suggesting I keep both! :nuts: naughty naughty

Ok here's a few rushed modelling pics before I cook my dinner (I'm ravenous!) - apologies for the moody looking face, it was pure concentration at trying to get the right angle in the mirror!

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

OMG not one but two!! Congrats, they are both beautiful, looks lovely on you - you are one step behind Mymlan... you can add Lavender you know...:graucho:.. or olive~??