My two new bags: Dolma Green Day & Indigo First

1. Here are my two new bags I got delivered to me on a Sunday. Woohoo! I owe my best friend a month's worth of lunch, she scored these bags for me overseas. All I can say is .... bye bye whiskey paddington!! I'll be selling it to make way for these babies. :love: :love:

ss-dolma01.jpg ss-indigo01.jpg

2. Both are stunning! I'm especially in love with the indigo :smile:

3. Wow -- Dolma is such a hard color to find. They're both so beautiful. And much more practical than the Paddy for summer, IMHO.

4. LOVE the dolma green day! I have never seen that style/color combo before - it is stunning! Congrats :nuts:

5. I love the indigo! That looks like the perfect bag to wear with jeans. Congrats! :nuts:

6. Love the dolma day!!! Congrats!!!

7. Ohhhh...Both bags are so pretty! Congrats!

8. Dolma=Lovely
    Nice bags!

9. Thanks! :amuse:

This is my first time having both of these styles. When my friend told me the sizes, I wasn't too sure about them but upon hearing the colors, I had to have them.

At first, I took all the stuffing out of the day bag and thought... wow, this looks like a feed bag you put around a horse with hay in it, but putting it all back in, it definitely looks better stuffed. I also would've preferred a larger indigo bag but I think the color is cute on a small bag. Such a vibrant and rich color on a small bag is a nice balance I think. Makes a nice grab and go bag for quick errands :biggrin:

10. Great bags! Congrats!

11. Dolma day is gorrrrgeous!!! You might actually owe your friend your firstborn for those... ;)

12. :-O beautiful bags!!! i totally love them both!!!! congrats!

13. Gorgeous bbags, I've never seen the dolma green before - it looks great ! Congrats to your purchase :love:

14. The indigo color is gorgeous and the day bag is one of my fav! Great purchases :smile:

15. Wow gorgeous!! Love the Dolma!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice