My Two Greens

1. my first bbag origan first :love: brandi secher, shirise buyer sent me a new bag as a replacement of my damaged one. Im sooo haappy :smile: love the origan :heart: got the denim pleaty a few days ago, here are my greenies :love:

DSC00941.jpg
  2. Nice! I love green.

3. WoW! They look so good together, really like your B!

4. thank you chidz and ispot :smile: love them too

5. The origan is a really pretty colour and your pleaty is so cute! It's great that Shirise found you another Origan! That was lucky!!

6. Congrats!!!!! hehe~~~origan is a very pretty color!!!

7. I love the Origan too! I also have the Emerald and love my greens too. Congrats!

8. im taking my origan for a night out in town here me wearing it love the color :love: sorry ladies im quite obsessed with it i want to take tons of pictures pls bare with me :smile: :flowers:

DSC00949.jpg DSC00957.jpg
  9. hip, hip, hooray for kaka, i'm so happy you've finally got your bag :yahoo:

p.s. i've got the courier in that color & i :heart: it!!!

10. wow! looks great on you! :flowers: i'm so glad shirise helped you out!! thats wonderful! great customer service!

11. Finally! I am sorry that you had to go through the missing rivet saga, but I am so glad that they found you a new one and it looks beautiful, and it looks amazing on you! Cute blouse too!

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. Cute shoes with the Origan! I'm glad you finally got your bag!

13. I am so happy for you! The bag is great! And I noticed the shoes too... Cute!

14. Cute... I like your shoes too... match with origan...

15. OMG! Congrats, kaka! I love BOTH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice