My two favorite bags. Come have a peak!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
I am really starting to love Miu Miu bags and thought I would share some of my recent finds. The first is ANOTHER black Bow since my first one had an unfortunate accident and has been sent away in shame to be restored to her former glory.:P The second is a handy black clutch and the last is a Cammello Spring Nappa Tote (at least that's what the tag said:shrugs:). I love them all and can see me buying many more in the future *as my wallet trembles with fear*.:nuts:

mius_0523 (Medium).JPG

Love your choices, Miu Miu bags are so adorable and easy to wear! Boo on them on being in the department stores anymore! Congratulations on getting another Bow, I would have done the same thing!

Thanks everyone. I wish I lived near a Miu Miu boutique so I could see all of the great styles.

Chica- I absolutely love the Bow. I thought it would look too young on me, but I'll tell you that bag is totally "me". It's the perfect combination so it looks great when I have to be professional and then it fits right in with jeans too.:love:

^^^ Thank you! I can't believe I just did this, but it looks like I will be adding to my little Miu Miu family. I just purchased a Sughero Bow for a price that I couldn't pass up. If you don't hear from me again, it's because DH found out. Just know I went happily...:graucho:

Ha ha, Suzi, you & I have the same bags!!!!! I have the bow satchel in Cera (there's a pic of it on my profile page), and I also have the Cammello Spring Nappa tote (same color as yours)! Unfortunately, I don't have a black clutch but, I will be looking to purchase the Spring 09 coffer in the magenta color sometime in the near future!

Thanks everyone. I'm really loving the Bow, but I'm being careful not to take her out too much when the weather gets too nasty. I can totally see what all the fuss is about. It's a beautiful style bag.:tup:

Restless - I'm going to have to go look at your Bow. I'm not sure I know that color. It looks like we do have similar taste. Will I have to let you know what our next bag choice should be?:nuts:There was a pretty grey Spring nappa on Ebay that I would have snatched up if I didn't order the infamous BE dark grey Love Me Midi. You would think I would realize there is a recession.;)

Thanks everyone. I'm really loving the Bow, but I'm being careful not to take her out too much when the weather gets too nasty. I can totally see what all the fuss is about. It's a beautiful style bag.:tup:

Restless - I'm going to have to go look at your Bow. I'm not sure I know that color. It looks like we do have similar taste. Will I have to let you know what our next bag choice should be?:nuts:There was a pretty grey Spring nappa on Ebay that I would have snatched up if I didn't order the infamous BE dark grey Love Me Midi. You would think I would realize there is a recession.;)

Recession-smession! I'm spending my way into the poor house, LOL! (especially now with the upcoming BE Sale- can't wait!!!!!)