MY TWO EDITH's (photo's now!)

Hmmh that's sooo difficult to choose between those. Can you tell which one you love a tiny bit more? If so than that's the winner or if possible keep both. Congrats anyway they are divine!!

Goodness, I am going through the same thing. I honestly like the choco better just for the bag itself, but as for how it looks on *me* and goes with my wardrobe, it has to be whiskey. I just can't bear to send choco back but I'm going to have to. =(

beauxgoris said:
^^I've been nothing but supportive of others on this forum - why would you roll your eyes at me? I really don't get it.

The eyeroll wasn't an insult... It was I am curious, knowing what a tough decision it is. I am sorry for the misunderstanding :flowers::heart:

I luv ya and all that you contribute here! :love:

chicbags said:

Gosh I hope no one took chicbags' eyeroll wrong. I kinda chuckled myself just because we've all been so back and forth with the Edith bags! (me included!) Is that what you meant too cb? :lol:

beaux, hope you know we all luv ya! :love:

chicbags said:
The eyeroll wasn't an insult... It was I am curious, knowing what a tough decision it is. I am sorry for the misunderstanding :flowers::heart:

^^Thank you for your pm. I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way - I just misunderstood.
:flowers: :flowers:

Hi Beaux

Just wanted you all to know I snagged a Choco Medium Edith on NM last night and should arrive tomorrow. I should have pics posted tomorrow. Be on the lookout and tell me what you all think.
Thanks for the inspiration of looking at your Beautiful Ediths.