MY TWO EDITH's (photo's now!)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. We just purchased a new digi (to replace the one that broke on vaca last month) - so I thought i'd include some photo's now.

So now that you can see them IRL - what does everyone think?
    So now how does everyone feel about the Whiskey vs. Chocolate Debate? :flowers:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OMG! Your Ediths are just gorgeous! YOu are seriously making me reconsider my feelings about the Edith- they look so yummy! Great pics!

Add: I think I am leaning towards the chocolate! It looks so rich, just amazing!

3. Everyone has their own preference. I have a Whisky, my Emma, and yours is perfect. If I were to only have ONE, I'd go with the whisky, as it is so totally year round. I personally think chocolate is more fall and winter. JMHO

If your budget allows you, keep them both!

4. Your choco's so yummy! I can see why you might be a having hard time choosing.

5. I LOVE your green glassware:shocked:

(and the choco)

6. The chocolate is so gorgeous.:love: I like your dining table too :biggrin:

7. I am new to the forum and just bought a Whiskey Paddy from Kirna Zabete a few weeks back, but your Ediths are to die for!!

I vote that you KEEP your Choco Edith. It's making me want to hunt down a Choco Edith before they're all gone for myself. But they are both Beautiful Bags!

8. They are both beautiful. Too hard to choose just one...keep them both!

9. Fantabulous Choco! I had your same dilemma.... loved LOOKING at whiskey (over and over!) but not necessarily feeling it when carried, but when choco arrived and I looked in the mirror, that was it - no question choco. Which one does that for you?!

10. Beaux - our chocos are TWINS! I am so happy you received one just like mine - it is absolutely stunning!! I think you have the two perfect Ediths there. It is impossible to choose; my vote is keep both and enjoy both!! :biggrin:

11. I'm more of a Whiskey girl (bag wise) but in real life.. I'd pick Chocolate all the time! :P

12. The leather on the chocolate is gorgeous, but I still think that whiskey is a better color (for me) on Edith.

13. I vote for chocolate cuz it makes edith's leather structure more outstanding,show stopper.2nd choice will be whiskey for me.:yes:

14. Geez, tough choice. I'm not sure myself! I'd have to eeny-meeny-miny-mo it.

15. They are both gorgeous! If I had to choose for me I would choose chocolate because it's one of my favorite colors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice