My Two Chloe's

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been lurking for a short while, but I'd thought I'd share my babies with you all :biggrin:

I bought the Whisky Paddington from Nordstrom about a month ago, and I just bought the Chocolate Silverado from Neiman Marcus today...
    [​IMG]

2. They're stunning, you lucky girl ! ;)

3. OhOh! I saw one Whisky Paddy at school today too.

4. Your bags are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing!:nuts:

5. Loves it! :love:

6. that's a really, really pretty color on the Silverado.

7. thanks guys!

8. very nice - love the Silverado.

9. Lucky girl! Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum!

10. Gorgeous- which leather do you like better?

11. Welcome!
    Are the silverados at NM the larger size? Which is your bag?

12. They're gorgeous! I LOVE the colors.

13. Beautiful!!!:love:

14. Congrats Noreedoll!! I have that same silverado and LOVE it!! It's such a great bag. You don't have to baby it. I even got a spill on mine before I treated it. It rubbed off after it dried. I love it more than my paddy! Enjoy them!!

15. Thanks for the welcome ladies!!

Bagpuss, I actually love the distressed chocolate leather of the Silverado better.

girlsgottoshop, I agree! I was just telling someone in another forum that I love my Silverado even more than I love the Paddy! And I loooooove the Paddy, lol...

Shyloo, they did have the larger "doctor bag", but I only saw them in tan and python. I believe I bought the last chocolate one they had - mine is the medium satchel.