My two babies-- instant reveals

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I have to admit that I am very lazy--- too lazy to upload pics from phone and post it!!! Since the new purse from app for iPhone came out, and posting pics became a very very very easy thing, I really like to share my two little babies with you!!!!! I love them....... Since I have them, I lost my interesting in purchasing lower brand name purses......... Here we go

image-640861459.png

View attachment 1560674

image-1160729110.png

I have to admit that I am very lazy--- too lazy to upload pics from phone and post it!!! Since the new purse from app for iPhone came out, and posting pics became a very very very easy thing, I really like to share my two little babies with you!!!!! I love them....... Since I have them, I lost my interesting in purchasing lower brand name purses......... Here we go

View attachment 1560667

View attachment 1560674

View attachment 1560682
Great choices! Love the pochette-congrats!

Thank you, girls...... Thank you for all your replies:smile:
The charm is from coach keyfob....coach has keyfob with silver metal most of the time..... So the very first time I see the strawberry on Tpf, I pre-order it and know it gonna be for my speedy later on.....( I got the keyfob earlier than the speedy! Smart... Right?! :@)