My Twins!!!

1. I had twins that were born on a cold cold day in late March, Although not identical, they are still twins! I actually adopted them recently at 7 years old. The poor girls were actually living on the Street in Asia, one has a colder darker personality and I have named her April and the other is very rosy and light, her name is May.

After all April showers bring May flowers:flowers:

those silly spring street sistas:supacool:

2. To go with previous story... Born on the street, April and May,

April showers bring May flowers!

Twins.jpg Rose Spring Street.jpg Silver Spring Street.jpg
  3. :confused1: What is this, darlin'? Am I missing something? :smile:

4. Sorry, I'm doing this and taking minutes in a meeting, so my photos didn't upload. bummer. See next thread for silly photos....

5. lovely twins, congrats! :biggrin:

6. Absolutely stunning! :drool:

7. this has been posted 3 times already in 3 diff threads.

8. Oooh! They're so pretty!:heart:

9. duplicate thread..you have posted this in 2 other threads.

10. OMG OMG OMG OMG that Rose one is AMAZING - My heart is actually beating fast after seeing that.
    I am in LOOOOOOOVE:love: :love: :love:

11. How weird. Not on my computer. Sorry, if this is true. Apologies. I actually only posted on this forum unless there is technical error somewhere. But, no more posts. done.

12. If you find that they are having a hard time getting along (you know how sisters like to fight) you just let me know and I will adopt 'rose'

I have 2 boys - so I need a 'girl' ;)

13. :heart: :shrugs: No problem Nyira, Sisters are very difficult, and sometimes they pull each others handles... if it gets to be too muuch, I'll let you know

14. A good punishment for being bad would be to be sent here to live in the cold Canadian winter - that'll teach her =)

15. So pretty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice