My Twins Tote Broke!!! =(

lmelanie

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
hey i have a problem. I bought the twins leather tote at the Saks in beverly hills on feb 8,2010. I was carrying it today and the strap broke where the logo connects the shorter the strap to the bag. I have the receipt and everything and I probably have carried it about 4 times since I got it. I would like them to just exchange it for a new one but what do you think they will do?

I don't want them to repair it really because I'm afraid that the other straps will break over time.

Any help I will appreciate...

update: I went to saks today and the SA has to order another navy one from the boutique but she has to ask her manager if they can give me a new one..hopefully they will since its just been a little over a month!

They better give you a new one...so you purchased the one that costs 1790 that you can hang from your shoulder? are you saying that strap broke? or are you saying that where the handle connects to the double F broke? This is disturbing cause I am on the verge of buying a Twins Tote for myself.

no, the short one that connects the double F broke..the long strap is the only one that is functional now..i talked to the manager on the phone of saks today and she said that she will have to see it before she tells me over the phone that I can get a new one...im going tomorrow after work to see the deal.

my SF from the saks on beverly hills her name is Maria, she is very friendly and helpful! try to ask for her to see if she can help you! well you got it from Saks! not from the fendi boutique, so Saks better do a better job on exchange a new one for you! I got an peekaboo from Fendi boutique on rodeo drive, the turndile closure was making weird sound and obviously broken, they change a new one for me! so make sure you ask for a new one not the repair one!

I just went to the store...I talked to Maria and she had to get her manager approval because it was just over 30 days. i bought it on feb 8th and i have only used it about 5 times. They are sending out the bag for repair and checking all the clasps.. the manager said that if it happens again then they will give me a new one...

so, i hope that this works out...

ugh..the woman was such a b**** too and she was the manager...what should I do now? I've already had it sent out...should I call them or something and just demand a new one?