My Twiggy was shipped to Brazil...

OMG, are you serious?:wtf: How could they possibly mess up Australia and Brasil??:nogood: That is extremely strange. Gosh, I know hoe you feel and hope that you ill receive your beauty very soon and love her even more because she found her way around the world to you!:tender: Looking forward to seeing pics!:yes::heart:

Aack....bern, I'm so sorry! I think this was the one I released from my cart and then you nabbed, right? I am sure things will work out fine for you...DHL seems to be a great company. Hang in there! Miss Twiggy will find her way home to you!!

Aack....bern, I'm so sorry! I think this was the one I released from my cart and then you nabbed, right? I am sure things will work out fine for you...DHL seems to be a great company. Hang in there! Miss Twiggy will find her way home to you!!

Yep it's the very same bag... seems like a long time ago right?!?

You guys are all very sweet. I'm not blaming Bluefly here, it's totally possible that I hit a wrong button.

I'm confident the twiggy will find it's way to me. Meanwhile I've accidentally bought 3 other b-bags.

Oops!

:P

Apparently it was quicker for it to go to LA > Australia, instead of Brasil > Australia. I don't buy it, particularly as they said I won't receive the bag until Monday.

My patience is running thin

The courier company routes things a certain way, through their hubs etc. They may not have a direct flight Brazil-Australia so route it through LA or some major US city and it gets re-directed for Australia. Who knows maybe it will stop in Honolulu on the way down under? Your twiggy will definitely have been well travelled when it arrives! Hoping you will have it in your hands ASAP!