My turq. '05 mini-twiggy

1. I just wanted to post pics. What a difference between the old leather and new. I have a black first in old leather but I really notice the difference with this bag. The leather is so smooshy. The bag is so cute and small. I posted a pic over my shoulder to give a perspective on the size. The color is gorgeous!

turqbag 001 (Small).jpg turqbag 002 (Small).jpg turqbag 003 (Small).jpg
  2. wow, i love it chigirl, the color's amazing & the shape's so cute!!!

3. I LOVE that color!

4. Congrats, chigirl! Never did i think the mini-twiggy would be so adorable. It's lovely though :biggrin: Could you please tell me what type of essentials you could carry in there? I'm just trying to figure out how much space you have. Thanks ;)

5. What a great bag in a fabulous color! Congrats!

6. good question BooYah, it looks like it holds the same as a first, oui?

7. OMG!!!! it's gorgeous!!! congrats!!!!:love:

8. oh that is too CUTE!!! LOVE the color too! The size almost look like a shorter version of the box... It looks great on you, chigirl!

9. adorable! so glad you got it :smile:

10. it's so cute! and the color is so yummy! congrats :biggrin:

11. Congrats! LOVE the color! It's bigger than I imagined too. :biggrin:

12. thanks everyone! i am glad you like it.

i tested out the size. here are some pics. i think it can work as a going out bag or a casual day bag (not an everyday bag of course).

turqbag 004 (Small).jpg turqbag 005 (Small).jpg
  13. damn you! JUST KIDDING! i love that color. it's super cute. enjoy all you bags you lucky girl!

14. Look at how cute it is!!! Congrats chi.

15. Love the color!! Much bigger than I expected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice