My turn to ask: which bag should I get next?

queennadine

loVe
O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
It's the most difficult question we face (:P)...which bag should I get next?

Here's what I currently have:

Mono: BH, Agenda PM (which I use as my wallet and love for that purpose), Wapity
Epi: Red Petit Noe
Azur: Speedy 25
Damier: Eva
Bandeaus: Trunks and Bags, White Papillon

What on earth should I get next?

Here are the bags I've been thinking about:

1. Damier NF: but if I have the BH, do I need a NF? Are they different enough to justify the purchase?

2. Mono Alma: such a classic, but I rarely carry my Speedy because it gets in the way.

3. Wilshire: would be great for a night out, but I have the Eva for that. Can the Wilshire be carried casually as well?

4. Galliera: I have the BH as a mono shoulder bag, so should I get another one? I'm also scared of all of the vachetta and the black marks, unless this has been fixed.

5. Ebene Hampstead MM: too dressy?

6. Bloomsbury PM: I really like this one, but can the strap be made short enough to wear so that it doesn't look silly just over the shoulder?

7. Romance: is the canvas durable enough for daily wear, rain, etc?

Any other bag suggestions? Or should I just get diamonds? :lol:

For small items, I'm considering a cles and the Farandole ring.

TIA!

Last edited:

smfjs

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
So Cal
I agree, Galliera! It is not like a tote, it's more slouchy hobo(ish) so it is different than your BH. I also think the rings have been fixed. I have no issues with mine. I think the horror stories on here have got a lot of people worried but I think it is just a few that it has happened to.

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Hampstead in Azur is perfect for summer or a Alma in Vernis!! I know both these bags are on your list but not in these materials. I personally love the Hampstead and want one soon!

Also, I love the Farandole ring, but it won't fit me (the medium is a little too small and the large is a lot too big!)! Hope you have better luck!

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
you should go for the wilshire and yes you can wear it casually !!! also its from the verni line which is goergos I LOVE THIS BAG and wear it also with a paris of jean and a shirt...I have the red pomme d'amour but for you I think the bleu nuit will be perfect !! good like deciding