My Turn For A Celine Thread!

Thank you everyone!!!

The anthracite looks like it is already slouching a bit, whereas the happy face looks as though it will retain its structure because of the thick piping. I am pretty particular about that in totes. Very happy with my decision.

Well if the weight factor is important to you, the envelope style might be the way to go. I've tried on the original Mini Luggage with the piping and that puppy is heavy even when empty! In any case this is a very delicious dilemma to be in, I envy you!

Ooh, did you also know ****** will be carrying the Luggage for next season? Colors are camel, cream, black and red. (Sorry if this is not helping you right now either!)

I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this because I have already made up my mind which bag to get next and unfortunately it's not the Luggage. :girlsigh:

OK, let me preface this by saying that, yes, I am nuts, but I am now getting the anthracite envelope. The black I wanted had a scratch and since the envelope is seasonal, I think it's more special. You'd think this was Sophie's Choice, or something. :nuts:

OK, let me preface this by saying that, yes, I am nuts, but I am now getting the anthracite envelope. The black I wanted had a scratch and since the envelope is seasonal, I think it's more special. You'd think this was Sophie's Choice, or something. :nuts:

Well, you are allowed to change your mind (don't like scratches on new bags either) and the envelope is fab too :biggrin:

Ooh so does that mean the original luggage with the zipper and curved piping is the "classic" version that will reappear every season?