My Truffle SexBomb is here! pics

lnt815

Aug 6, 2008
After I received my grape boogie I never thought that I could possibly like a brown bag but this truffle sexbomb has completely changed my mind! :yahoo: I absolutely love it, the pictures don't do it justice. I've also included grape boogie pics since I never posted them. For reference I'm 5'9 and around 130 lbs.

Attachments

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Your truffle SB is fantastic! Also love your grape boogie--I have one and it has quickly become one of my favorite bags! Those two bags will get you through the fall and winter seasons in style.

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Oh hello, the Sexbomb looks great on 5`9ers! I am 5`9 and I was wondering what that bag might look like on me! THANKS! I love your bags =]

MamaToJakers

Live. Laugh. Love.
Nov 15, 2007
WOW, that is gorgeous!!! I was all set on the Carte Blanche in amethyst, but wow, I just love that Truffle color. :drool:

sweettlc

Sep 1, 2008
I loooooooooove your bags! I ordered the truffle SB last night! What a treat to see your terrific pics...made my night! I agree with what has been said...your bags are fabulous and will take you through the fall/winter season and beyond!