My trip to Vegas was the bomb! Who said the Hermes SA's were mean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Baggaholic~

Thank you for the in detail descriptions about the LV Hermes. I am heading there next Wednesday and it's nice to know that the store is stocked up and occupied by good SA. I am so excited to visit!! You just make me itch to get on the plane!!

(I wonder if I'd be able to take pictures in the store)

And I love your cute purchases!!
I'm thinking about getting a Bearn wallet...
It looks very nice~

I :love: your new shoes, they are really pretty. I have that exact same Bearn wallet, I really love mine. Your going to need to build yourself a new closet soon :P

WOW! SOMEONE had fun in Vegas, didn't they?!?!?! I love your shoes! That Gucci store is great! Thanks for the info on the Hermes shop! I've been in there a few times - just looking around a bit. We'll be there again in August and hopefully, I'll come home with something wonderful!

Great Purchases!

I forgot you were going to Vegas..........was wondering why you hadn't been in PF for a while ;) .

Glad to hear the SA's are kind. Gotta stop in sometime.

Wow, I never knew Hermes put's things on sale. Probably jewelry and maybe small leather goods? I'll be going to Vegas too in the near future and I'm planning on hitting Hermes and Chanel while I'm there...it's good to know about how nice the SA's are and that there's a sale area -:biggrin:

toreilly said:
I actually liked that store more than my home base store.

I looooveee the Hermes store in Vegas. It's huge and they have a sale section also!!
I didn't see a sale area and I spent a lil over an hour snooping around the store

toreilly said:
I actually liked that store more than my home base store.

I looooveee the Hermes store in Vegas. It's huge and they have a sale section also!!

There shouldn't be a sale section in Hermes unless you were there during the end of season sale period.....

Status
Not open for further replies.