My trip to Vegas was the bomb! Who said the Hermes SA's were mean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience. It sounds like you found a great sales associate. I'll make sure to note her name next time I get to Vegas.

I can't wait to see pics of all of the great stuff you got.:biggrin:

Woohoo! Sounds like you cleaned out the Vegas Hermes store! Congrats on your purchases and can't wait for the pics. I can just picture you walking around the store with both Birkins and the lady who desperately waited for you to give the raisin Birkin up! LOL! I've stopped into that Hermes store once before and the male SA that I chatted with was actually quite helpful. I'll definitely be stopping by when I go in June!

Wow..what an amazing experience! Can't wait to see your pictures! And thanks for giving us faith in the SAs in Vegas Hermes. (and I guess Congrats to that lady who got the eggplant birkin hehe).

Congratulations on your new purchases! I also live vicariously through your purchases!!!

I loved how you described your "DH breathing down your neck"! LOL!! I have to say that your DH is pretty good if you were still able to visit that many stores and still spend an hour at Hermes! I think my husband's limit would have been up right around the first store....:lol:

i too just got back from vegas,and yes the sa's were so nice. much nicer than the ones in San Francisco.I was very lucky and purchased a black kelly size 32. I was there for five days.It was strange how they put there bags out to sell.I checked the store for two days and no kellys or birkins then in the late afternoon I noticed that the bag I got was put out for sale.I will try to post pictures soon.

toonie said:
i too just got back from vegas,and yes the sa's were so nice. much nicer than the ones in San Francisco.I was very lucky and purchased a black kelly size 32. I was there for five days.It was strange how they put there bags out to sell.I checked the store for two days and no kellys or birkins then in the late afternoon I noticed that the bag I got was put out for sale.I will try to post pictures soon.
OMG! Don't you agree, all those bags!!!! I saw the black kelly too, there where a couple actually. The Birkin was a very nice color, not for me, but nice. It literally looked like an eggplant with bumps!

I was in vegas 27-30 I just got home.the nite i got my bag there was a green birkin, I went to dinner for about 45min.Came back by the store It was gone .And my bag was in its place .I asked the sa her name was Sun,how do you guys do that?put bags out late in the day? she just smiled , funny. but whatever I got my Bag!!! They had a lot of other bags. I don't know what they are called.they don't look like kellys or birkins

Status
Not open for further replies.