My Trip to Vegas Baby!

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Hello Ladies -

I just posted last week about my trip and Chanel Shopping in Paris

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-trip-to-chanel-paris-876000.html

This past weekend my hubby and I took a quick weekend trip to Las Vegas to celebrate our anniversary. We had such a great time! Hotel, Restaurants, Clubs...all fantastic!

We had Saturday afternoon free so my hubby knows I love to shop so we went over to Neiman Marcus just to walk around. Oh my...they had such a great variety of Chanel. I was so surprised! They are renovating their Chanel boutique so they told me they have a lot of stock for the new boutique.

I have most colors in Chanel Bags but I have always wanted a camel/tan colored bag with gold hw. I was shocked to find a beautiful Boy Bag in Caviar in this color sitting on the shelf! It was so beautiful! I am not very impulsive but I had to buy it! After my Paris trip I was supposed to be done for a while but I feel like it was meant to be! I love it! :heart: I really felt like I was on :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yesterday I took it out to use it because I was so excited and I am not sure if it is too strap is too long on me. It is the old medium size.

In Paris I purchased the python boy in the same size and the length is perfect.

I was so sad but I did not use it because I was not sure if it is ok. Can you please give me your advice and honest opinion? Thank you!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667149.992658.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667182.642915.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667203.972134.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667203.972134.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 1,132
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667264.220904.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667264.220904.jpg
    752.2 KB · Views: 1,146
Did you try adjusting the strap? It looks great on you, but you need to think that. It's a gorgeous bag. Perhaps the trips have started to settle into reality a bit, and you might be happy with just the bags you got in Paris.

Did you try adjusting the strap? It looks great on you, but you need to think that. It's a gorgeous bag. Perhaps the trips have started to settle into reality a bit, and you might be happy with just the bags you got in Paris.

I hope you think it looks as fabulous as it looks to everyone else on you!

Can boy bag straps be adjusted? I looked at it but I was not sure...

Thank you so much. You are so sweet. I think I am so hard on myself...and I have a lot of bags...so it is often hard for me to judge on myself. It is so easy for me to select and give opinions for others! Lol!!

I think it looks amazing on you!!! I love those spontaneous moments when you find a bag, or any item, that makes your heart skip a beat and you just have to have it.

As for length, it looks perfect on you imo. Perhaps you may feel it's a bit too long if you are wearing flats (possibly) but in my eyes it looks great!

I love your jeans too, do you mind sharing what brand? 😀

I think it looks amazing on you!!! I love those spontaneous moments when you find a bag, or any item, that makes your heart skip a beat and you just have to have it.

As for length, it looks perfect on you imo. Perhaps you may feel it's a bit too long if you are wearing flats (possibly) but in my eyes it looks great!

I love your jeans too, do you mind sharing what brand? 😀

Thank you so much! Yes that is my other concern...I wear flats a lot and it may be way too long with flats.

My jeans are j brand crop misfits. I love them! So comfy and they look good on all sizes.