My Trip to Vegas Baby!

BAG TWINS!!! I think this boy looks AMAZING on you!!! This is how the boy bag hits me as well. I am 5'4". I actually wear my boys cross body quite a bit! Maybe you can adjust the top of the strap a little more. It is something that does not bother me and IMO, I think it looks perfect! Congrats!!!

Yay I found my twin! Love it!! Thank you so much! Please enjoy your beauty!

Slightly off topic but I love the shoes you paired it with!! The height is amazing on them but they still look comfy!!

Love the spy pics those crocs are to die for!!

Thank you! They are Jimmy Choo...I have had them for a couple years and only worn them a couple times. I have always wanted a bag this color because I seem to have so many shoes this color! I guess I will be wearing them more now!:smile:

I think the boy looks great on you size and strap length. But if you aren't 100% in love I wouldn't keep it. It's a very versatile color and will go with a lot. It won't compare to your python boy from Paris tho.... You don't see that everyday!! So think it through...

it looks amazing on you and the color is fantastic I was debating on getting either this one or the red large caviar boy I ended up with the red just because I needed a red bag but this color is stunning omg congrats and love the spy pics the blue boy is tdf

Thank you so much! Yes that is my other concern...I wear flats a lot and it may be way too long with flats.

My jeans are j brand crop misfits. I love them! So comfy and they look good on all sizes.

Thanks for the info on your jeans! Had a gift card from bloomies and ordered a pair! TPF is dangerous, I come to look at bags and end up loving the clothes you ladies wear too! Lol

Good luck deciding on your beautiful boy bag. Maybe try it on w flats as well and see how you feel about it. :smile:

Simply stunning! I'd definitely keep that boy as I sense that you would regret returning it! Your first reaction to this boy should tell you whether you should keep it or not. Stop overthinking your purchase and enjoy that beauty!!!