My trip to SF and second H!

So as you may or may not know, I spent the last couple days in San Francisco, during which the majority of my time was spent shopping :nuts: But of all my shopping experiences the one at Hermes was the best. I ended up working with a great SA named Jared who was super nice and very knowlgeable. On the shelves they had:
-30cm toile and gold swift or barenia birkin (it looked so tiny I thought it was a 25 but he assured me that it was a 30 :P)
-28 or 32cm toile w/ ebene(?) box HAC
-orange and brown lizard Kelly clutches
-a light ostrich Kelly
-one of those green fabric/ white leather combo Kellys

wow! tons on display at the SFO store? lucky you! congrats on the new purchase!

oh it's beautiful! Sounds like you had a great shopping trip!!! Is Jared the really young, really HOT SA? I can't remember his name, but last time I was there, there was this absolutely gorgeous SA! LOL

hahaha yes I think the one you're talking about is Jared. Hes super nice (my fav SA at SF) and basically the only young male in the SF store so I guessing hes the one you saw.

THe tolie birkin sounds yummy....for some reason I think SF tends to get a lot of tolie birkins...

Wow! I love that card case! Well done on such great loot!

(I know what you mean about the 30 barenia/toile birkin. I was offered one a while ago and was sorely tempted to get it... but it seemed much smaller than it should have been. Maybe because the toile/leather combos are sort of sporty bags, and 30s tend to be a more lady-like size ??)