My Trip to Monaco

Ooooh, love that Givenchy top. And wow, Monaco! I always imagine that to be the ultimate glam fab destination. Please also post pics of your trip!

Im actually part Monegasque-my father grew up in Monaco and I use to spend every summer there with my grandparents who live there so its very much like a second home to me.

Oscar de la Renta(actually got it from Nice, France)
OscardelaRentaCouture.jpg

Another Oscar de la Renta
OscardelaRentaDress.jpg
OscardelaRentaDress2.jpg

Jean Paul Gaultier
JeanPaulGaultierFemmeGold.jpg

Another Jean Paul Gaultier

JeanPaulGaultierPlaiddress.jpg

JeanPaulGaultierPlaiddress2.jpg

I got a few other things but nothing major. Most these things minus the jewelery and scarves are for my studio-to show to clients-so even when im on vacation im still working.lol.

I recently took a trip to Monaco for a family vacation and of course a trip to Monaco wouldnt be complete without some shopping. I did do too much shopping but I made up for lost time.lol. Anyway, ppl have been asking me to post pics of some of the stuff I got and someone suggested starting a thread...so here it is, here are some of the things I got but there are a couple of other dresses that I had shipped to my house so I havent got pics of them yet:

Givenchy Top
GivenchySilkTop-1.jpg

GivenchySilkTop4-1.jpg

Emerald Cartier Jaguar Ring
CartierEmerald14K3.jpg

CartierEmerald14K.jpg

Hermes Vintage broach (slightly worn)
HermesVintageroach.jpg

Hermes Scarves

HermesClicClacScarf.jpg

HermesEnPisteLemonScarf.jpg
Love everything! So cute... I was in Monaco too this summer, lovely place!:heart: