My Trip to Monaco

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently took a trip to Monaco for a family vacation and of course a trip to Monaco wouldnt be complete without some shopping. I did do too much shopping but I made up for lost time.lol. Anyway, ppl have been asking me to post pics of some of the stuff I got and someone suggested starting a thread...so here it is, here are some of the things I got but there are a couple of other dresses that I had shipped to my house so I havent got pics of them yet:

Givenchy Top
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Emerald Cartier Jaguar Ring
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hermes Vintage broach (slightly worn)
    [​IMG]

Hermes Scarves

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Vintage Lanvin
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Yves Saint Laurent Wool dress
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. WOW love every piece - great haul!

4. I LOVE the Givenchy top!!!

5. You are back!

love the Lanvin dress and Hermes scarfs.

6. Ooohh I love your vintage pieces!

7. Love the Givenchy, and would love to see modeling pics of the Lanvin!

8. Love the Givency top and Lanvin dress. :smile:

9. Lovely!

10. Wow! great buys. I love the Lanvin Vintage dress and the Hermes Broach the most.

11. I cant even fit that Lanvin dress. I got it for my studio, but I wont be wearing it anytime soon-too big. Thats the downside to vintage pieces, you are lucky to find something vintage that fits you.

12. Hopefully Ill have the other things up by tonite-they are being put on mannequins as we speak and photographed as we speak.

13. Beautiful! I love that Givenchy top and the ring.

14. Thanks for sharing all of your lovely finds from Monaco, what a haul! I adore the vintage Lanvin, that is my fav it is so chic.

15. It looks like you got some great pieces! I especially love the Givenchy top.