My Trip To LV and a new prize! *Pics*

lol I did click it LV ADDICT! HAAH! thanks everyone, I LOVE this ring, of course I walked right into a wall at the mall w/ it on and put a big white mark on the wood, but I got it off haha!

Can't wait for the millionaire's!

how did i have no idea that they were re-releasing the millionare's?! what colors are they coming in? turquoise is my favorite [my hair was just that color] so i must have them! and i :heart: the ring aswell! congrats!

They come in Black, Turquoise and Purple, see my SA talked to the head honcho of sunglasses/accessories through corporate and they said DEPOSIT only, and my SA can get me anything I ever want, when the miroirs were out, he had both keepalls sitting there waiting for me and we know how limited they are, so I don't look at it like he is pushin for a sale either because he knows I have wanted these... so I think the best bet is to put down a deposit, which guaurantees you a pair! and it blows my mind when people on here say they don't have to put a deposit down... but w/e hope they don't make a mistake and miss out