My Trip to Great Smoky Mountains National Park!

1. So last week I went to Gatlinburg, TN with my parents. (It wasn't that horrible- I only told mom to never speak to me again once!) We stayed in a chalet in the mountains- it was so pretty but I was sure a bear was going to eat me the minute I got in the hot tub we had on the deck, haha. So here are some pictures for minor entertainment!

A BEAR (oh boy was dad excited we finally saw a bear after many trips to the Smokies and Yellowstone!) This one was crossing the road in front of our car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you look very closely here's a bear in the trees!
    [​IMG]

More bears, if you can manage to spot them
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Me and mom, looking OH SO HOT [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Um, water:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The views off of the major road through the Smoky Mountain Natl Park:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Cade's Cove scenic loop, where there were deer, which some people were way too excited to see:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. And Ripley's Aquarium, which is the only Ripley's attraction that didn't totally suck:
    Pet a stingray exhibit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There was this cool tunnel going through the shark tanks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

And finally, dad got crabs:
    [​IMG]

The end! It was a 12 hour car ride in the family minivan, haha.
    I feel like a spammer but I think these pictures are kind of neat... so sorry :/
    Oh, I forgot pictures of the best part: visiting the COACH outlet ;) :smile:

6. Very cool pics! Thanks for sharing! (Did you get something nice at the Coach outlet?)

7. hehehe, of course! And I got my dog a leather collar from there too :biggrin: I was so shocked that my dad actually took me there; my mom is not into purses in the least (fanny pack for life) but she came in with me so that was fun :smile:

8. NICE!

9. Love the pics- thanks so much for posting. :yes:
    I can't wait to go again and bring the hubby. Looks like you had a great time.

10. gorgeous pics. looks like an awesome place to visit....thanks for sharing...

11. Wonderful pics, makes me want to go visit there.

12. I have always wanted to go there, but sadly never have. Thanks for the pictures! Looks like you had a lovely vacation. And those bears, Lord!

13. Beautiful pictures! Makes me want to go. It's only a few hours from us here in north Georgia!

14. I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing, I have been to the Smoky Mountains, it is beautiful out there. I can't believe you saw so many bears! that's pretty lucky. :smile: and pet a stingray!! i had no idea an aquarium was there, I love those little dudes. I'm prolly going to Knoxville for thanksgiving, and I reaallly want to go to Gatlinburg.

15. What wonderful pictures! We are only two hours from all the fun, so we have Dollywood/ Splash Country season tickets. We go there every few months and do the Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge/ outlet mall thing. I highly recommend the Cades Cove trek in the fall....the colors are beautiful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice